top of page
Last updated on [20-July-2023]
• In General: When you use our website(s) and service(s), you may be asked to provide personal information, which may include:
- Name and/or business name
- Home address and/or business address
- Home, business, and/or mobile telephone number
- Email address
- Credit, debit, or other payment account number and related information
- Date of birth or other identifying personal characteristics
- Social Security Number/Tax I.D Number
- Emergency contact list information about others
- Personal identification code
How PSC ACADEMY Collects Information: Your personal and non-personal information is collected in various ways in connection with our website(s) and service(s):
• In many cases, you give information directly to us. For example, you may be required to provide us personal information when:
- Registering for the service(s) or an account with us
- Signing up for special offers from PSC ACADEMY and selected third parties
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information
- Receiving our service(s) including talking with sales representatives, service technicians, and customer service and monitoring center (some of which may be recorded to ensure service quality and to maintain an accurate record of our communications with you)
- Visiting and interacting with our website(s).
• We may also collect your information using cookies or similar technologies to analyze trends, administer our websites, track users' movements around our websites, and to gather demographic information about our users as a whole, for example:
- Mobile Application: We may collect information such as registration and activation information from our mobile application(s) associated with our service(s) and your products.
- Cookies: We may receive and store certain information about your browsing preferences by using PSC ACADEMY and third-party cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to customize your experience.
- Web Beacons: We may collect information about your browsing activities by using web beacons. Web beacons are transparent graphic pixels that are placed on web pages that enable us or a third party to track your actions on our website(s) and deliver interest-based services, products, and advertisements.
- Local Stored Objects: We may store information about your browsing activities through locally stored objects by using technologies such as "Flash cookies" and HTMLS ("LSOs"). LSOs track your actions and store information about your preferences and can be used by third-party partners to deliver interest-based services, products, and advertisements.
- Social Media Features: Our website(s) include social media features that may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address of the page you are visiting and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly by us.
- Log Files: We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Mobile: When you download and use our service(s), we may automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the unique device identifier (or "UDID''). We will only share this information with third-party services for the sole purpose of providing you our service(s) and products. We also use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.
We may combine the above information with other information we collect or receive from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties, including, but not limited to, credit reporting bureaus. We use the information collected from third-party sources to determine the suitability of extending credit and for marketing purposes.
Your personal and non-personal information is collected in a variety of ways on PSC ACADEMY's websites and when using PSC ACADEMY's services, including through your Internet-connected device(s). Certain PSC ACADEMY products or services may require the collection of additional information such as audio, video, location information. You may be required to provide a minimum amount of information to receive PSC ACADEMY's services.
Information Use and Sharing
How PSC ACADEMY Uses Your Information: We may use the personal information you provide us for our business purposes, including:
- Setting up your service(s) including establishing your PSC ACADEMY account and profile
- Providing your service(s)
- Processing payments for your service(s)
- Contacting you regarding your service(s) and responding to your inquiries and comments
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying our website(s) and service(s)
- Developing new products and services
- Conducting data analysis, including fraud monitoring and prevention
- Providing marketing and promotional materials
- Customer retention, feedback, and reactivation programs
- Engaging in lead generation activities
If you submit any information to us relating to another person, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this policy. We will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How PSC ACADEMY Shares Your Information: We share your information in the following ways:
- Third-Party Providers: We do not sell your information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your information with partners and service providers to provide some of our service(s) and to complete our business purposes as described above. Before we share personal information, we enter into written agreements with the business partners, which contain data protection terms that safeguard your data. These companies may use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us, except as otherwise authorized by you for another purpose. We will also enable you to revoke any such authorization in a manner equivalent to that by which you provided it or by otherwise contacting us as provided below if you no longer want us to share your personal information for such a purpose.
- Legal Authorities: We may also disclose your information for legal reasons, including to comply with a subpoena or court order or similar legal process, to cooperate with law enforcement, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud
, or respond to a government request.
- Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control: We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Cross-Border Transfer: We may transfer, store, and/or access your information electronically or in hard copy in the United States or other areas. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. Such information is subject to the laws of the country in which it is transferred, stored, or accessed.
Note: Our website(s) and service(s) may include links to third-party websites and use third-party services. If you submit personal information to any third-party websites or service providers, your information is governed by their privacy policies. This policy does not address the privacy practices of any third-party websites or service providers.
We use your information for our business purposes and to provide PSC ACADEMY's services. Your information may be shared with third-party service providers. We may share your information for legal reasons, including cooperating with legal authorities, protecting our rights, or in the event of a sale of all or part of our company.
How PSC ACADEMY Obtains Consent: Each time you provide any personal information to us through our Site(s) and Service(s), you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure/sharing of such information according to this Policy. Where required, consent for the collection, use, and disclosure/sharing of your information may be obtained either expressly or impliedly. Your express consent may be given in writing, verbally, or electronically. Your implied consent may be given through an action you have taken, such as supplying your personal information for a specified purpose. If you do not notify us, we will consider you to have consented to our continued use and disclosure/sharing of your personal information. Revoking consent to collection, use, and/or disclosure/sharing of your information for certain purposes may affect our ability to provide you with Service(s). You may contact us using the information below.
You may consent to the collection, use, and disclosure/sharing of your information in various ways, including in writing, verbally, or electronically. Your consent can be express or implied by your actions. If you revoke consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain Service(s).
How PSC ACADEMY Processes Information on Behalf of our Clients: We may process information collected through our service(s) on behalf of our Client; such processing and use shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged PSC ACADEMY.
An individual who seeks access or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete accurate data should direct their query to PSC ACADEMY's Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. PSC ACADEMY will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PSC ACADEMY may process information on behalf of third parties. Any such processing will be limited to the purpose the third party engaged PSC ACADEMY for. Users must contact the third party directly regarding updating their information.
How Can I Opt-Out: If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising, click here. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads. You may opt out of our marketing and promotional emails by using the "unsubscribe" link provided in the email.
Collection from Minors
What Information PSC ACADEMY Collects from Children:
- In General: PSC ACADEMY's website(s) and service(s) are intended for a general audience and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals that are less than 13 years of age.
How PSC ACADEMY Protects Your Information: We limit access to your personal information and seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your information. Unfortunately, no information transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
How You Update and Access Your Information: You have the right to amend or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information, request deletion of your personal information, or request that we no longer use it. You are responsible for ensuring the information you provide when using our website(s), registering for our service(s), and registering/activating your device(s) is accurate. To access, review, or update your information for accuracy, please log in to your PSC ACADEMY account or contact us using the information below. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
How PSC ACADEMY Retains Your Information: We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How PSC ACADEMY Notifies You of Policy Changes: We may update this policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Contact us or log in to your PSC ACADEMY account to review or update your information. Periodically review this policy, as we may update it from time to time.
PSC ACADEMY, INC.
Thank you for trusting PSC ACADEMY with your information. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and providing you with a secure and pleasant experience.
bottom of page